Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Filler Post #47 - Short on time

Well, my birthday weekend was a success.

I say that like I really sort of had a hand in planning it that way. I have officially entered into the last year of my mid-twenties. It's a little bit of alright.

First off, I wanna say thanks to all the people that sent me birthday wishes via phone, text message, email, in my blog comments, Facebook, StudiVZ, Myspace and in person. The messages made me feel pretty awesome.

Secondly, for those of you asking for an address, I'm gonna send out a big group email soon (let's call "soon" - "tomorrow"), so let me know if you don't get an email from me, because that would be a good indicator that I don't have your email address.

Thirdly, starting this weekend, I will be offline for awhile...depending on how long it takes for the internet to show up at the new apartment. This could be a few months. Until then, new updates will be sporadic.

Last but not least, thanks to the people that got me presents, even though I said that my official celebration isn't for like a month and they really weren't obligated to get me anything in the first place. But for some strange reason they chose to ignore this and get me stuff anyway...sometimes it's good when your friends don't know how to follow directions.

I couldn't be more proud of them for getting me a bunch of practical stuff. To me, the bests gifts ever are the things that I need and was going to buy for myself anyway...but now I don't have to. This makes it possible for me to not go shopping for the stuff in the first place, which is like a gift in itself.

I'm now the proud owner of some money, a big pillow, chocolate, fancy pants beer and two spoons

It's perfect. Now, I just need some forks and knives to go along with them spoons...

;-)

In the meantime, we've got a lot of chopsticks...

No comments: