Social Icons

Pages

Friday, May 18, 2007

Not to worry, I'm still alive

Hey boys and girls,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am indeed still alive. Word on the street is that internet is arriving next Friday...that's actually more like the "word from Schmidt via text message from France to my cell phone" -- but whatever.

However, you might not have to wait that long for an update, as I have a few tales to tell about my first week in the Greatest Apartment of All-Time...and I don't want them to be all irrelevant by next week.

In the meantime, I gotta get this wrapped up and get back to the aforementioned awesome apartment.... Papa Schmidt is coming to town (to visit me...you hear that, Schmidt?! Bwah-ha-ha...I'm stealing your dad!!!). We might go to Lübeck...

If I play my cards right, I think I could trick him into signing the adoption papers by tomorrow night

Egg-salad....

No comments: