Social Icons

Pages

Monday, July 30, 2007

Is it awesome?


(via: Nerve.com Scanner)

Yeah, it pretty much is. It also reminds me of when Biancadonk (Happy Belated 26th to my Mulatto compatriot, btw) and I were trying to think of a slogan for Mulattos of Oklahoma and we were leaning towards Mulattos: Taste the Rainbow. (Note: We eventually settled on Mulattos of Oklahoma: Because coffee always tastes better with a little cream. Unfortunately, my suggestion of "M.O.O! Motherfucker!" was immediately vetoed. Oh, the underrated genius of the Wayans' Brothers!)

But I digress...the This Contest is Crap Contest (#1) ends tomorrow at midnight (that is, August 1st...at midnight...GMT +1 -- technically, that means tomorrow at 6pm Eastern Time/5pm Central Time/4pm Mountain Time/3pm Pacific Time -- which covers the time zones of pretty much all of the people who entered in the first place.

Are you excited? I know I am!

No comments: