Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Quickies #10 - Too lazy/busy

Random bits:

* False Advertising: People should stop referring to Wednesdays as "Hump Day" unless they're actually going to hump me. This is not only confusing, but also cruely raises my spirits -- only to dash them to pieces shortly thereafter like, "Oh...you meant there's only two more workdays til Friday...and you don't want to...oh, ok...I see...no, no problem."

* Ill Doctrine.com: You should check this cat out. I've spent more than my fair share of time lurking about Jay Smooth's hiphopmusic.com blog archives. Then, he started up with all the video joints. Awesome. It's people like him that make me hate the fact that I suck at the whole using words thing. He's my new (only?) favorite video blogger. If I were the swooning type, I'd be all like *swooooooon*. Love 'em & can't get enough.

* The most horrifying of all Harry Potter books:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You can't defeat Wal-Mart, Harry. No one can. Well, except Ze Germans. Don't worry, I won't tell you what happens. And I'll do this by not reading the book at all...just like the previous six times. However, I might ask MissFee to reveal the ending to me...just like the previous six times. This will save me the effort of, well...everything.

* Speaking of Ze Germans:

If you want a German guy of your very own to cuddle up with at night. Maybe try eastern Germany. They are currently experiencing a shortage of vaginas. However, don't expect me to show up there because 1.) Their accents make me dry heave 2.) I sense a distinct lack of appreciation for my milk-chocolatey mulatto goodness.

No comments: