Social Icons

Pages

Friday, October 19, 2007

Home Again

Schmidt and I arrived safe and sound in Hamburg a few hours ago. Thanks to some good ol' Dramamine, I managed to control my motion sickness for the most part, while pretty much knocking myself the fuck out for the majority of the flight. Now, I'm just fighting the drug-induced grogginess. I gotta rest up though, since I'm off to Braunschweig, Germany's 2007 City of Science, bright and early tomorrow for the International Battle of the Year. What a whirlwind life I lead. Pics to arrive shortly, probably Sunday at the earliest. I'm gonna try to catch a bit of shut-eye in the meantime. For those of you seeking some form of reading entertainment, I would like to direct you to the "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks.

I'll holla...

No comments: