Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What it do?

That's only like 2.80€

Yadda, yadda...it's been about a minute since my last update. Last week was a bit hectic and I have the photographic evidence to prove it.

What I failed to mention was that I arrived, safe and sound, in Oklahoma City around 11pm on Monday evening. Schmidt arrived equally safe and sound. I just realized that I forgot to bring my camera cable, so I haven't been able to upload any pictures. Right now, we're staying at Pickles and Remy's apartment and Schmidt is chillaxing on the sofa watching a History Channel special about Samurai. So far, I've dragged him around town to meet all of my siblings living in the city (i.e. all but two) and we went to Taco Bell twice in one day. And, it goes without saying, my family has accepted him as one of their own. It helps that they don't actually have much choice in the matter. It also helps that Schmidt is fucking awesome. He made Spaghetti Deluxe last night.

A better, more comprehensive update to come very soon (with pictures, hopefully). In the meantime, I'm gonna make me some fluffy pancakes and eggs for breakfast. Peace out.

No comments: