Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

"To all the killers and the hundred dollar billers..."



In about 2 1/2 hours, I'm off to Dortmund for Christmassy Good Times and such with Schmidt, Wonfuzius and Cracky McGee's family. I don't really see myself having a whole bunch of time for updating and such -- but we'll see. I am bringing a camera to document it all...so look forward to that stuff.

It's cold as eff in Hamburg and we even got a bit of snow as you can see from the picture above.

In other news, MissFee sent me some kind of crazy bacon chocolate candy bar. However, I had FedEx deliver it to work, since I'm never home during their delivery times -- and because I'm an idiot, I forgot to put it in my bag...so it's still at work. It'll be a nice surprise to come back to in like 2 weeks.

2007 -- you were a hateful and brutal year, whose main lesson seemed to be, "Oh yes, things can get much worse, nightmarishly worse...here, I'll show you how". But, even with all that's happened -- and, sweet baby Jesus, a LOT of shit went down this year -- I learned that there are a lot of people out there that genuinely care about me, despite my flaws and faults and general weirdness. I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate that, I can just hope and try to be as good to you all as you've been to me.

2008 -- well, bring it on. I'm slowly starting to get back on track from the wreck that was 2007. It won't be easy, but I'll give it my best shot.

Thanks to my family: Mom & Dad, Pickles, Gillian, Remy, Cris; my honorary bros: Schmidt, Wonfuzius & Tunde; my honorary sistas: Vijita & Etch; The Boy, MissFee, Aliya, Buche, Toby, Cheffe, Mo, FeeBee, Franzi, The Madame, SupaD; Crew 52- Biancadonk, Kelley D, Kelly C, Pap-Pap, Christy, Elizabeth; TriniMutti, Dave, Cupcake, Papa Schmidt, Rudi, Sabrina, Maggie H., Dawn, Tiger, The Goodness, Andie, Jen my Friend, Chandra, FHHM, Sarah and RA Behnke.

That's just off the top of my head and I'm sure I've forgotten some people...
but in your own ways, big and small, you played a vital part in helping me get through this piece of shit year. For that, I am eternally grateful.

I'd like to wish you and yours Happy Holidays und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr.

Keep it locked... peace.

No comments: