Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Reason #568 Why I Heart Schmiddy



It's about 10am on a Saturday morning. I'm usually still kickin in it bed around this time, but I had to go pee. Schmidt, on the other hand, has probably been awake since like 5am, because apparently he thinks we live on a damn dairy farm.

On my way to the bathroom, I briefly glanced to my right and what I saw -- well...you can see it too. It's the picture at the top of this post. It's Schmidt, sitting at his desk watching Twin Peaks with a blanket on his head.

Naturally, I busted out laughing. And Schmiddy, without removing aforementioned blanket from his head or even turning to address me, says, "Go ahead Brooks, laugh it up. Take a picture and post it on your blog. But I have to do this because we don't have any curtains!"

Duh...I could have told him that like 10 months ago when we moved in.

I went ahead and took a picture as well...because it was just too good.

Then I went to the bathroom. Afterwards, I laughed at him again. But because I know that Schmidt has a fragile psyche, on the way back to my bedroom I told him,

"Hey man, no worries, I would have done the exact same thing."

For serious, I would have. And that's probably why I got such a kick out of it in the first place.

No comments: