Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pickles? A little help here?



So, it's been about a minute since I've lived in OKC, so it's quite possible that I've just never heard of Mr. Sprigg's BBQ. But now, my curiousity has peaked. It just seems a mish-mash of marketing ideas. Catchy jingle, but from the looks of their clientele in the commercial...they don't look quite so much like the type of folks who are huge fans of supa smooth R&B.

Sadly, I can no longer get this song out of my head.

Anyway, Pickles, please go try some of Mr. Sprigg's BBQ (if you haven't already) and please report back to me and answer the following questions:

1.) Is it always tender?
2.) Does the meat fall off the bone?
3.) Is it Oklahoma's best barbecue?
4.) If you had to choose between Bobo's Chicken and Mr. Sprigg's BBQ, which would you prefer?

No comments: