Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Going H.A.M.(D.)


H.A.M - Kanye West feat Jay-Z 

It's not that I didn't remember on my own that today is Hug A Mulatto Day; it's just that it doesn't quite feel like Hug A Mulatto Day until Schmiddy has wished me a Happy Hug A Mulatto Day.

And he has, every year without fail since its inception. Kind of like one of those reassuring constants in life. It helps that Schmiddy plugged that shit into his calendar, precisely so that he won't forget it.

Anyway, I hugged a lot of mulattoes last week. Probably more than you, so that means that I'm way ahead of you in terms of mulatto hugging. If you're on Central European Time, you've got about 2.5 hours to catch up. But if you're in the U.S. time zones, you've got a bit longer. So get to it!

It's like Kayne and Jay-Z said in their famous rap tune H.A.M (Hug A Mulatto): "I'm gonna H.A.M. / Hug a mulatto hard as I can."

Word.

No comments: