Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Filler Post #2 (TBS edition)

I'm pretty proud of myself. I didn't think I was gonna make it, but I got my 14 CDs mailed off today for Katie's CD game. I'm actually pretty pleased with it and I hope that the other players also enjoy it. I was lucky, though, because the post office was closed by the time I got there, but thanks to that automated package shipping machine it wasn't a problem. Between that lovely little invention and the self-checkout machines at the grocery store, I almost don't mind running errands anymore.

In other news, I had dinner tonight with Austin, my favorite Unitarian Universalist. He's doing well and has a big blond beard now. It suits him, I think. Anyway, we might go bowling next week. That would be fun, as I have not been bowling in forever.

That's it really, aside from TBS. What'd you expect? It's a filler post.

No comments: