Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"and if you're drinkin well you know that you're my friend and I'll say..."




Happy anniversary to me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It recently occured to me that this month is the one-year mark of my "new" blog (as opposed to my old one). My oh my, how the time does fly. I suppose I could have waited until the 200th post to say something celebratory, but post #198 will have to do.

What surprises me most is that I continue to keep writing here. If I were to dig up any of my hand-written journals, I'd be lucky to find more than ten pages of content (and I'm talking like ten pages over five years). Not only that, it would probably be a very depressing read.

The thing I like about this online journal is that it's main purpose is for my own personal amusement. I tried going the serious route, but I don't think it suited me well. I'm really not that great of a writer and I'm ok with that. As long as I entertain myself (and some of you) along the way then I'm happy.

So, keeping that in mind, here are ten entries that particularly amused me over the last year:

'Bang, bang, bang' went the trolley
What would Macgyver do?
Shit that (in the grand scheme of things) does not matter. At all.
Things to do on your day off
100% reason to remember the name
I love you like a rap kid loves breaks
When The Revolution Gets Here #4
Literature, schmiterature
'Cause your friends can't dance, and if they don't dance, well, they're no friends of mine
Based on a true story


...and the train kept a-rollin'

No comments: